Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

HARVEST MOON BACK TO NATURE TIPS

Well, recently replay my Harvest moon back to nature and tried to break my own record. hahaha
here I have some tips where you can't find in any other websites. I have been tried to find any events that I missed, and any tips, but seems some little thing like this I couldn't find it anywhere. So here little helps for those amateurs. cheers! :D

1. FISHING TIPS
--> Some says its hard or try to catch at the mother hill's lake, but i beg to differ. Majority big fishes/ medium/ small fishes are appearing WHEN THE NIGHT FALLS.
Go to the beach after 5PM and I'm quite sure you will bring more fishes home than usual.
special tips: more fishes can be found at beside the Zack's house and the shallow beach head. (:
--> You can catch any legendary fishes even with ur fishing rod, not necessary with fishing pole, but anyway to get fishing pole i think i don't have to mention this anymore, u all should know it already. haha
--> don't have to spend your time much on fishing on Summer, I dont  understand why but fishes seems dislike the summer hot days, so they seldom come out especially in the sea. If you really want to fish, then fish at the waterfall. at least will get some small fishes and medium ones. (:
--> BEST season for fishing is... WINTER!!
I caught two legendary fishes and got my three power berries on the first day of winter. Location wise I won't explain much as you all can find it on guide book or internet guideline.
Oh, speaking of power berry, please don't waste your time on trying to fish it out during Spring year 1. You may try to fish as much as possible but don't stress over it. Fish it during winter can 100% guarantee you to get the berry. hee.. hee.. (:

2. GIRLS
--> Ann is sure easy to get, simply talk to her everyday then she falls in love with u already. lol nah I'm just kidding. It will increase bit by bit though. (:
To get any events for the other girls other than the one you crush on, simply be friend with them BUT, PLEASE TAKE NOTE, if you want to see all the villager girls to get married after yours, then don't make their love meter to hit max, which is red.
Well i married to Elli, (because she's damn easy to get),so i had Popuri left with Kai on the fall year 2, then held their wedding on year 3 summer, and Rick married with Karen on year 2 Spring, and Mary with Gray on year 3 Spring. So where is Ann? As i told you she's easy going, she is crazy for me as I treat her nicely. So I was very confused how come I already triggered all the events for her but still doesn't get married after one week? So i went to replay the day before her wedding, and spam her all the rubbish i fished, and some weed grasses, then her love meter turned orange, after that when to sleep then next day finally Gray come to invite me! (:
So when that girl has a big red love for you, you can't have her to get married for the rest of your game. You can increase back the love meter after the marriage is over. So to avoid this kind of complication (like mine) just don't flirt with them when they are single, but at the same time can't let them hate you. so yellow or orange hearts are the best.

3. INACTIVE EVENTS
--> Quarrels event
well.. I failed to meet this Kai event at Inn as I already be friend with him after 2nd Summer year 1. What I'm trying to say is don't talk to him after the swimming festival which is day 2. Go to the Inn after 5PM on day 2, and you will see this event. Choose the don't know, don't care option to avoid any complications as in my opinion it is really childish to accuse someone to flirt with ladies, if you have confident with your partner you don't have to worry about she will betray you. And as for Kai, he may really sounds very irritating and proud of himself, but that is his personality too, you can't blame him for that and stand for Duke and Rick. Follow what Doug says. Stay out of this.
--> Elli events
I proposed to her on the winter year 1, hahaha missed most of Elli events with doctor, but I don't care. At the same time, I never experienced the starry night festival at their homes as I always married before that. So will have the festival at home. Quite sad because I wanted to trigger this. Even when I have the marriage at 25 which is the day after the starry night, but still I can't enter their houses, makes me feel so lonely when nobody invited me.. hahaha T__T
--> Gray event
According to other players, Gray will come to your farm to borrow your water mill for work, but I missed this, even though I'm trying to treat him nicely, give him gifts before Autumn but to my surprise I heard that you will trigger this only when you haven't upgraded your house into second extension. lol sigh.. what a pity because I already did that. So if you don't want to miss any events, don't work so hard like me (I never used any gameshark or cheating), try to relax so you will get all those events. (:

4. POST MARRIAGE EVENTS
--> I only married to Ann and Elli, so I can't say much for others.
to trigger Ann event, after married, you must try to finish all your work like feeding your animals, but If you have alot of plants don't water them I'm very sure you will miss this event, if you do that.
Ok, go to the mother hill's base before 10AM (you see? you will have to finish all your work before 8 and rush to mother hill) then you will get to see Ann is sleeping on the grass. Approach her and you will have two options. Of course one is wake her up and the second is sleep beside her. She will be very happy and surprised if you choose to stay with her ( well, girls like surprises and caring husband anyway :)
Why must take care of animals first? because she will sleep until 5PM and you all will go home together and reach home at 8PM. your animals sleep at 9PM, so it is better to do it before they're sleeping,( you may want to rush everything in one go after you triggered this as this is just my suggestion, because I think when we're sleeping we don't like people to wake us up do we? haha well for me I hate this thing)
Elli~ event is when Stu come to pass you a grasshopper. After Elli came out from house throw that insect before talk to her, then she will know Stu came to trick her, if you're holding the insect while talking to her she will think it is from you and cries.

Well thats all I can say, below are some pictures from my farm, have a look. fyi, its psx from pc, not playstation. (:
 This is my year 3 summer, I like checker, thats why designed my land like this,  I asked harvest spirits to help me water the center plants, as I help them to water the side parts. lolol I'm very lazy to weed the grasses, so I plant half of my farm with grasses. It produce fodder anyway, I'm benefited. :D
 This is my current achievement. I'm quite sure the farm can't hit 100% completion for Harvest moon back to  nature, for other version may be differed though.
That's all for today, feel free to comment if you have any problems regarding harvest moon back to nature, I will help if I can. enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment